Saturday, March 22, 2008

 

March 2008

I was going to add quite a few photos here -but my computer has been a little touchy lately - and I think it has gone too far this time. It needs de-bugging - and I do not know how to do that.

However, it can be said that this has been a great month - so far - in many ways. One thing that has happened that is a mixed blessing is that I have taken a leave of absence from my job. The stress levels were off the chart and I needed a break. Then Jack and I found a perfect playpen/crate for Shadow, his older cat, and she has moved in with us. A possible financial solution is in the works for Jack and Chris - BIG relief - HUGE.

And today is my Birthday - Jack gave me the most beautiful pendant - garnet and diamonds - it is just sumptuous!!! And for Easter - a huge pot of Tulips - burnt orange!! Plus on top of all that - Neil called!!!

WOWOW!!! it does not get any better than that!!!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?