Friday, February 02, 2007

 

February 1 2007


On February 1st Jack and I celebrated our the New Year. It is the beginning of the new year for us - the start of a fresh year that will have room for new goals, new dreams and a new life. Gone is the travail of 2006 and the loneliness that went with it. Memories still linger, some fresh, raw and still need healing...but each day will promote more healing and as we endeavor to be constructive and focused, I know success will follow!

Last night we ate at a fantastic Mexican Restaurant and then later toasted the New Year with a glass of Champagne that Jack had purchased a while ago, just for this occasion, that was made in Albuquerque!

I have hope for the future, a new life and a special person to share it with!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?